- Making it motivating enough for users
- Making it less resource-intensive
- Payouts must not be dependent on trading market
- Tied to the level of the user’s reputation
- Variable Inflation with Calculative decay
- Egalitarian for both users and developers
- Easily integrable
- Achievement based. For Stickiness.
- Xp : Reputation/ Experience – Total (Overall) experience points earned by users
- P : Penalty – Penalizing illicit behavior
- s|v : Score | Value
– Xp rewarded based on achievements
– The point value of each achievement
- η : Network Strength – Total network strength of a game for asymptotic increase or decrease of the value
- d : Rewards Decay – Rewards decay to mitigate hyperinflation = d∈(-∞, 1]
- a : Xp points earned over per instance/achievements
- X𝑓 : Final Xp earned per game
- R𝑓: Final Rewards calculated
- Sl : Severity level for penalty slashing (n = n+1)
- Tp : Total Players in the network (not the game)
- Ap : Active Players per game
Limits Introduced per Development instance:
- A game can’t have >1000 points (s/v) as a whole. However, developers can purchase additional points for more incentivization.
- Minimum of five achievements instance for publishing at 200 points (s/v) each.